ADVISORY CENTRE OF PROFESSOR VLADIMIR NOVOSELOV
Perm State University of Medicine, Dept. of Human Nutrition, PERM, RUSSIA
Advisory services in healthy nutrition, dietetics
and food technologies
Professor Vladimir Novoselov: resume, publications, research projects
Professor in Human Nutrition, Ph. D., Doctor of Medical Sciences. Department of Human Nutrition, PERM STATE UNIVERSITY of MEDICINE, Perm, Russia. Address: P.O.Box 97, PERM, 614000, RUSSIA; tel. off. +7-342-2121206; e-mail:[email protected]
Date of Birth: June 25, 1959
1977-1983 - Perm State University of Medicine (Perm, Russia), Medical-and-Prophylactic Faculty
1983-1986 - Perm State University of Medicine, Post-graduate Courses (Human Nutrition)
1986-1998 - 5 courses (2 weeks -2 months) of advanced study: Lecturing of Dietetics and Human Nutrition (2), Study of Actual Human Nutrition (1), Quality certification of public catering and food trade service (2)
1999-2000 - Perm State University, (Perm, Russia), Economical Faculty, Business Management
-1997-up to now Professor in Human Nutrition at the Department of Human Nutrition at the Perm State University of Medicine (DHN PSUoM) (Perm, Russia)
-1994-1997 Senior Lecturer in Human Nutrition, DHN PSUoM
-1986-1994 Assistant Professor in Dietetics & Human Nutrition, DHN PSUoM
-1983-1986 Postgraduate Student at the DHN PSUoM
-DIPLOMA with Distinction of DOCTOR HYGIENIST-EPIDEMIOLOGIST, Perm State University of Medicine (1983)
-DIPLOMA of CANDIDATE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (Corresponded to PHYLO�SOPHY DOCTOR - Ph.D (1988). Area: HUMAN NUTRITION) Thesis was defended in Leningrad State Institute for Advanced Medical Study
-DIPLOMA of DOCTOR OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (1996). Thesis was defended in St.Petersburg State Medical Academy (1996) (Area: HUMAN NUTRITION).
-DIPLOMA in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Perm State University (2000), Perm, Russia
-HORONARY CITIZEN OF LOUISVILLE (City of Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 2001)
BASIC WORK EXPERIENCE:
Teaching, lecturing, scientific work in Human Nutrition at Perm State University of Medicine (Perm, Russia). 950 academic hours (in a year) of lectures, seminars, consultations , exams in Human Nutrition
(1) Study of actual nutrition of the population of West Ural region, Russia;
(2) Elaboration and study of new methods of human nutritional status assessment;
(3) Elaboration and study of new dietary supplements and dietetic foods from Ural local vegetable and mineral raw materials.
(4) Study of human nutrition problems in emergency situations (medical and technological aspects of application of untraditional vegetable food raw materials as additional food sources in emergency situations)
SOME RESEARCH RESULTS :
(1) More than 150 Scientific Publications, 15 books, 10 patents for inventions.
(2) Scientific reports and publications on 10 research projects in medical assessment of actual nutrition and nutritional status of different groups of West Ural population, scientific reports on elaboration and investigation of more than 10 new dietetic foodstuffs and biologically active food supplements
(3) Scientific reports and publications on 4 scientific expeditions with models of emergency low-caloric diets enriched with big amounts of wild growing food raw materials of Ural Taiga.
1. Ways of Vitamin Consumption Increase in the Diets of Industrial Workers. In: Vital Quest-s of Industrial Hygiene/ Collection of Works of Reg. Scient.- Pract. Conf. Of Hygienists. Perm, 1987, p.85. 2. Influence of Diet Containing High Levels of Wild-Growing Edible Plants on Some Human Health Indices and Nutritional Status. In: Reports. Of Conf. of USSR Expert's Committee on the Problem "Scient. principles of Nutrition Hygiene". Kemerovo, 1988,p.49.; 3. Hygienic Aspects of Low-Caloric Diets, Fortified With Wild-Growing Edible Plants. Space Biology and Aerospace Med. Journal No3,1990,p.45. 4. Use of Food Factors for Immunity Regulation in Sick Children. In: Reports of 7-th All-Russian Meeting of Hygienists. Moscow,1991,p.131 (Co-auth.). 5. Hygienic Study of High-Vitamin Phytoproducts as a Remedies for Diseases Prevention. In: Vital Quest-s of Diseases Prevention. Rep. of Internat. Scient. Conf., Moscow, 1993, p.147 ( Co-auth.). 6.Problem of Hypovitaminoses and Ways of Vitamin Provision Increase of Perm Population. In: Rep.of Sc.- pract. Conf. to 50-Ann. Of Nutrition Dept. At PSAoM, Perm, 1993, p.119.(Co-auth.) 7. Improvement of Ural Population Nutrition: Hygienic Assessment of New Preventive Food Stuffs. Perm Medical Journal. Vol 15, No 1, 1998, p.92 (Co-auth.) 7. Medical Background of Best Regime of Wild Edible Plants Application for Nutrition in Emergency Situations In: Reports of Intern. Symposium "Nutrition in XXI Century", Vladivostok,1999 (Co-auth.) 8. Realization of Regional Scientific-Technical Program "Bioresource": Research Results in 2000. In: Rep. of 5-th Intern. Scient. Conference-Marmaris, Turkey, 2001, No 92 (Co-auth.). 9. Hygienic Assessment of Method of Express-Diagnosis of Vitamin and Mineral Substances Deficiency Risk Profile. In: Rep. of 7-th Intern. Scient. Conference -La Valetta, Malta, 2003, No 92 (Co-auth.).
(1). Secrets of Sunny Food (With Co-Auth.)., Perm Publishing House, Perm,1993,356 p, (2) Wild-Growing Edible Plants in Medicine and Cookery (With Co-Auth.)., Moscow, �Voenizdat�.,1994.,448 p., (3) Home Biodiet-System (�Medicinal Food Blends�)., St-Petersburg, �Nevsky Prospect�, 2003, 160 p. (4) Nutrition of Pre-School Children Suffering from Food Allergy. Medical and Cookery Technological Recommendations for Kindergartens (Manual)., (With Co-Auth.) Perm,2003,281 p. (5) Rehabilitation after Hepatitis., St-Petersburg, � Nevsky Prospect�, 2004, 160 p. (6) Let�s Slim � Dietary Supplements as your helpers., St-Petersburg, � Nevsky Prospect�, 2005, 140 p.
SELECTED PATENTS FOR INVENTIONS:
(1) Composition of Ingredients for Alcohol-free Balsam �Beriozka�. (With Co-Auth.) Patent #2036591,09.06.1995; (2) Composition of Ingredients for Alcohol-free Balsam �Uralsky Les�. (With Co-Auth.) Patent #2036590,09.06.1995; (3) The Way of Prophylactic Nutrition in Emergency Situations. Patent #2063039, 20.06.1996; (4) The Set for Testing of Human Nutritional Status #11680, 16.11.1999; (5) The �BOOKLET-BIOTESTER� for Quantitative Self-Assessment of Risk Profile of Vitamin and Mineral Substances Deficiency. #24787, 27.08.2002 (6) The �Booklet-Biotester� and Computer Software �Vita-Test-1� � Application of New Method of Personal Risk Diagnosis of Nutrient Deficiency. State Registration Certificate of Intellectual Product #773200200070 16.04.2002
Research Projects in Human Nutrition: Proposals of Collaboration
1 TITLE OF THE PROJECT:
Application of Vita-Test-1 Computer System for Express Diagnosis of Vitamins & Mineral Substances Deficiency Risk and Human Nutritional Status Improvement .
2 PURPOSE of the Project:
Scientific background and application of �VITA-TEST-1� computer system in dietetic consulting service for express diagnosis of vitamins & mineral substances deficiency risk and for rising of patients� motivation to active dietetic prevention of hypovitaminoses
STAGES of the Project:
(1) Presentation of Vita-Test-1 opportunities by author; (2) Joint Adaptation of Vita-Test-1 (software interface, data bases of foodstuffs and other data bases, VT-1 Questionnaire, Protocol form) for its joint use in Research Project; (3) Testing and scientific background of adapted VITA-TEST-1 system in the Project frameworks (4) Mutually profitable application of adapted Vita-Test-1 System for dietetic consulting services, scientific investigations.
DESCRIPTION OF VITA-TEST-1 Computer System: visit website www.vitatest1.com please
VITA-TEST-1 is a constantly developing system. New reliable scientific data, confirming connection of different factors with vitamin & mineral substances deficiency risk are very important for permanent improvement and widening of VITA-TEST-1 Software Data Base. We� ll be very thankful to any specialists for collaboration in collection of these data and for information exchange.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE, PLEASE www.vitanovo.org
GOOGLE online translation: right upper button of the site pages